Data science and machine learning have become a core topic in academia and industry in the last decade with major breakthroughs in some application fields. Purely data driven methods are still dominating this sector, often called “modern AI”; but increasingly efforts exist to merge those with knowlegde-based symbol manipulation approaches, known from long ago and associated with - what people had called - “GOFAI”.
The call for abstracts is now open!
We are looking for contributions on the following topics:
• Newest Developments in AI and ML (theoretical and implementations)
• Current AI challenges
• AI Safety (technical & AI governance)
• AI Privacy and Security
• Ethics in ML and AI applications
• Consciousness of Machines
• AI services compared to standards in scientific research
• AI Law and governance